Are you passionate about tennis, yet realize that negative thoughts and emotions often hold you back from playing your best?
If you answered, "yes" to any of these questions–and if you have noticed that these self-limiting behaviors last more than a few moments at a time–give yourself the advantage of sports psychology coaching.
- Feel nervous, anxious or sick before a match?
- Become unnerved by one or more bad shots?
- Feel self-conscious while playing in front of others?
- Feel intimidated by an opponent's antics, attitude or verbiage?
- Become distracted by noise, crowds, bad court conditions or pain?
- Have difficulty bouncing back from missed shots, double faults or tiebreakers?
- Feel frustrated when you can't seem to improve your level of play?
- Become upset when you don't play up to your own standards?
- Feel frustrated by a blown put away or lost lead?
- Get upset and stay upset over a bad call?
- Dwell on winning rather than playing?