Are you passionate about golf, yet realize that negative thoughts and emotions often hold you back from playing your best?
- Experience first tee nerves?
- Become unnerved by one or more bad shots?
- Feel self-conscious while playing in front of others?
- Feel nervous, anxious or sick before a tournament?
- Become distracted by noise, crowds, bad weather or pain?
- Compulsively relive past mistakes, mishaps or failures?
- Become upset when you don't play up to your own standards?
- Feel discouraged when you can't seem to improve your game?
- Have difficulty mentally bouncing back from mistakes?
- Feel like throwing golf clubs out of frustration?
- Choke up over easy shots or putts?
If you answered, "yes" to any of these questions–and if you have noticed that these self-limiting behaviors last more than a few moments at a time–give yourself the advantage of mental skills coaching.