Are you passionate about pushing the limits of your endurance, yet realize that negative thoughts often hold you back from achieving your best?
If you answered, "yes" to any of these questions–and if you have noticed that these self-limiting behaviors last more than a few moments at a time–give yourself the advantage of mental skills coaching.
- Feel anxious or fearful before an event?
- Lose confidence when another athlete seems to effortlessly overtake you?
- Feel discouraged when you can't seem to increase your level of endurance?
- Worry about looking weak, unskillful or exhausted in front of others?
- Become distracted by noise, crowds, bad weather or pain?
- Compulsively relive past mistakes, mishaps or failures?
- Have difficulty bouncing back from mistakes?
- Worry about injuring or reinjuring yourself?
- Attach your self-image to your performance?