Are you the type of runner who would benefit from mental skills coaching?
Over the years, I've found that runners who benefit most from my mental skills coaching share the following qualities:
- You feel driven to achieve your personal best.
- You love setting and achieving goals based on your core values.
- You enjoy collaborating with a coach to strategize living those values.
- You recognize when negative thoughts are impeding your success.
- You are willing to practice mental skills as well as physical ones.
- You hold yourself personally accountable for your performance.
- You are willing to take risks to improve your performance.
- You want to learn to work smarter, not just harder.